- Oct 08 2022
- 8:45 am
Welcome to the Stand Tall AFC campaign! Whether you are a flat survivor, caregiver, family or friend, your support of aesthetic flat closure (AFC) is powerful! Join us as we keep the focus on women’s health & body positivity at breast cancer awareness events.
1. Register for this Stand Tall AFC team with the link to “event registration” below. This may require you to create an account with event hosts like Komen and American Cancer Society (STAFC organizes teams but is not the event host).
2. Email your STAFC ambassador (email address below) once you’ve registered for her team with your unisex t-shirt size (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL). Your Ambassador will distribute t-shirts & campaign supplies at the event to registered team members. Contact your ambassador with any questions regarding event registration.
3. Share & promote your team & AFC information with others.
4. Participate in the walk/run with your STAFC team and make this Breast Cancer Awareness event meaningful!
Ambassadors are volunteer coordinators building a team of supporters to participate together at public Breast Cancer Awareness walks/runs. Teams may include people with AFC, friends, family, and supporters of AFC.
- Team Name: Stand Tall with Dr. Sage STAFC
- City, State: Rogers, Arkansas
- Stand Tall AFC Ambassador: Sarah Beckcom
- Walk Name: Komen NWA/Ozark More Than Pink Walk
- Ambassador Contact email: email@example.com
- Link to event registration: https://secure.info-komen.org/site/TR?fr_id=9214&pg=team&team_id=460667